Monday, February 14, 2011

We're walking, we're walking....

On my first day home from the hospital I make a delicate circle around the house. My husband gently guides me on my right side, the girl grabs hold of my left hand to help lead me and the boy asks, "Mommy, why are you walking so slow, nothing's wrong with your legs!" After a short explanation he gently puts his hand on my thigh and helps me walk. How many people does it take to walk around the house? Well for me it took: me, my husband, the girl, the boy, and two dogs, all for one walk.

The following day my pace increased a bit. The girl, being the ever encouraging child that she is, looks at me and says, "Mommy, you're almost ready for a race!" That made me laugh which of course hurt like...well you get the point. Man I love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment