Thursday, November 10, 2011

Double Dating

On the way to the bus stop this morning they boy looks up and says, "mommy do you know what double dating is?" The girl tries to pipe up with her definition but I had to stop her so I could hear his thoughts. As we walked he continued, "when you swing right next to another person at the same time you are double dating." I turned to my daughter and she agreed, she continued to tell me that she only double dates with boys because the girls don't swing long enough.

As we're walking and they're filling me in on double dating I'm trying not to laugh. I do hope that they both continue thinking double dating is swinging side by side at the same pace. Life would be so much easier if swinging and laughing and playing were the true definition of double dating.

1 comment: