Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dear God

6:15 am

Dear God,

Please let it rain. It's supposed to rain today, right now would be perfect. I know we have a softball game at 9am, meaning we have to be there by 8:30am...rain would be great.

8:00am

God??? Rain??? I don't really want to get out of bed and neither does the girl.

8:05am

Fine, no rain, mist, clouds and cold,we're on our way.

1:45pm

God...Rain?
T-Ball game at 3pm and I'm not ready to get up from my nap. Wait...they boy is dressed and trying to get everyone up. He's soooo cute but still, rain would be nice.

2:00pm
Fine, more mist, clouds and cold. We're on our way. If you see it fit to send rain as we drive I could always go back to napping :)

8:00pm

Rain! Where have you been! I've conquered my busy day. Softball, T-Ball, bath and bed....NOW it rains? Really?

8:20 pm

Please God, no thunder???? Please...we'll see how well this one works!

No comments:

Post a Comment