Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The all seeing

I was standing in the kitchen packing lunch for the girl this morning. I told the boy that he needed to go and brush his teeth. Out of the corner of my eye I see the boy running in the opposite direction from which I just sent him. He, however couldn't see me. I yelled out, "Boy get out of living room and get up those stairs and brush your teeth." In a great amount of wonder the boy yells out "Mommy, how can you see me?" I tell him that I'm a mom and I can see everything! The boy responds in great amazement, "you can? Can you see all the way to Nonna and Pop's house in NJ?" I had to give into this one. "No hunny, I can only see everything that you and your sister do." With that thought running through his brain he ran up the stairs and brushed his teeth..."a little longer" I yell.

No comments:

Post a Comment