Saturday, January 29, 2011

MOTY101

MOTY101 stands for "mother of the year." I plan on writing this blog to share my MOTY moments with friends, family and who ever would like to get a good laugh or just feel good about their parenting moments. This isn't to say I'm an actual mother of the year! Good Lord though I try I'll never come close to the woman I always dreamed of being (before actually having kids). I was never going to let my kids have junk food, use TV as a babysitter or bribe my kids to be good. Then the kids came and lets just say those are only a few of my "nevers" that have been thrown to the wayside. Through this blog I want to keep a record of the cute things my kids say, the stupid things they do and the down right dumb things I do as a mother. I also want other moms out there to know, you are not alone! We all do dumb things and we can all get the "MOTY" award at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment