Thursday, August 1, 2013

And were back!

So the kids are now 7 and 9.  You'd think that over time things may have changed, nope!  They are currently running around the house with cat ears on and tails pinned to their cute little hineys.  As soon as I tell them to clean they both throw into hysterics and run into a room totally ignoring me.  They love having "sleep overs" in each others room.  The girl doesn't enjoy having the mess in her room so in order to appease her the boy gives in and has it in his room.

They are growing up nicely though.  We went to visit my Grandmother "Gram" in the hospital the other day.  While the boy got a bit stir crazy he did pretty well for being there for 5 hours.  The girl however was super fantastic.  She got close to Gram and talked with her, she sat and made bracelets for everyone there and she showed her mature side.

I am very proud of both my kiddos.  I can't wait to keep seeing what wonderful things they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment