Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Like or Like Like?

I was subbing in a 5th grade class last week.  I introduced myself as I normally do.  I like to tell the classes I'm in a little about myself.  I always lead off with my name and some information about my 2 kiddos.  Two girls in the class started to giggle so I asked them what was up.  One announced that her brother was in my daughter's class and he "liked" her.  The other little girl made a similar announcement on her brother's behalf.  I smiled and told them that was great, the girl can always use more friends!  They both giggled some more and said, "no, they don't like her, they like like her."  They really made it difficult to turn around!  I announced "the more friends the better!"  I then switched subjects pretty darn fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment