Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baseball

It's been a while since I posted last. We'll see if time is on my side for a while so I can begin again. Bear with me! :)

Last night the boy had a baseball game. Unfortunately it was so early in the evening that I had to shove food in the kids mouths in the car and....Daddy couldn't make it (boo). The boy played an awesome game! He hit 3 for 3. In coach pitch they get 6 balls, he hit the first one each time! He also made 2 outs while playing 1st base. He was so proud of himself. Each great hit or play got me a huge smile, wave of the hand and a kiss blown in my direction. He would yell "Mommy, don't forget to call Daddy and tell him!" He was so excited to tell Daddy that he came right in the house, made Daddy sit on the couch with him and told him the whole game!

Daddy got an email later in the evening stating "if your son is going to play that well with you not at the game, please no longer attend!" So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment